Tiger Words watches the Man with binoculars talking while Tiger Writes. Tiger has to write the words, truck, tooth, trip, tent, top, stack, and paint. Tiger writes the words incorrectly, trick, toof, trap, tint, pot, stick and pant.
Episodes from Between The Lions with SegmentsEdit
- truck (Origin Episodes: Episode 14: Lionel's Great Escape Trick, Episode 17: Something Fishy, and Episode 23: The Lucky Duck, and Episode 42: Oh Yes, It Can!)
- tooth (Origin Episodes: Episode 02: The Lost Rock, and Episode 07: Touching the Moon, and Episode 48: Why the Baboon's Balloon Went Ka-boom!)
- trip (Origin Episodes: Episode 03: Little Big Mouse, Episode 11: To the Ship! To the Ship!, and Episode 25: A King and His Hawk, and Episode 36: Clickety Clack!)
- tent (Origin Episodes: Episode 41: Pebble Trouble, and Episode 63: Help!, and Episode 69: Step by Step)
- top (Episode: Episode 38: Bobby The Hopping Robot, and Episode 28: The Fox and the Crow)
- stack (Origin Episodes: Episode 40: The Last Cliff Hanger, and Episode 70: Dance In Smarty Pants, and Episode 51: Rats!)
- paint (Origin Episodes: Episode 37: Poetry Day)
Tiger Words: Tent transcriptEdit
- Man: Thanks for joining us back at the National Word Cup Finals. Tiger Words is stepping up to the T. He's been writing sensationally all day, but this will be his final and most important word: tent. It starts with the 'Tuh' sound, followed by the vowel sound, 'Eh', the 'n', and the final 'Tuh'. That's T-e-n-t. Tent. If he makes it, he will win 10 tents. He's selecting a writing implement, it appears to be an erasable pen, a good choice for this word. Tiger approaches the T, and against his stroke, and, oh, he's written a perfect N which makes the sound, 'n'. Wonder what he's planning to do next. Oh! This is the kind or writing that would Tiger where he is. He's made a perfect T, which makes the sound, 'Tuh'. That's the final sound in the word tent. Tiger is writing the heck out of this word. Let's see what he'll do now: It's got to be a vowel to make the 'Eh' sound in the middle. He raises his pen, and writes and an I! Ooh! Too bad! That I makes the sound, 'Ih', that makes the word, tint, not tent. But this kid never let's a mistake throw him off his game. He's using that pen eraser with typical Tiger skill: erasing the I, and writing and E, which makes the sound 'Eh', and makes the word, tent! Nice work, Tiger! He's won the championship, and 10 tents!