"Moon Rope/Welcome to the Moon" is the 97th episode of Between the Lions.
Moon Rope Edit
Theo Lion reads the cubs "Moon Rope", a book about a fox who wanted to go to the moon.
Welcome to the Moon Edit
The cubs watch an informational video about the moon.
- Plane Words: Mole, Hole, Hose, Nose, Rose, Rope
- Fred Says: Rope
- Silent E
- Blending Bowl: Poke
- Balloon Words: Poke, Pole, Role, Rope
- The Dixie Chimps: Home Is Where Long o Is
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger, the Mole, and the Rope
Welcome to the Moon
- Joy Learno: Moon
- Gorilla Song (EKA: Episode 92: Spicy Hot Colors/Yesterday I Had the Blues)
- Polly and the Pirate: Telescope
- Synonym Sam: Big, Giant, Enormous, Humongous
- Surfin' the Web
- This is the first episode since Episode 55: Stop That Chicken! to teach the letter O. However, unlike that episode (and every "o" episode before it), this one teaches long "o" instead of short "o".