"Yo Yes!/Very Big, Very Loud, Very Metal" is the 83rd episode of Between the Lions.
Yo Yes Edit
Lionel reads the book "Yo Yes!"
- Television Words: Yell, Yellow, Yo-Yo
- Gawain's Word: Yo-Yos
- Fred Says: Yo-Yo
- BB the King of Beasts sings "Troubled by the Letter Y" (EKA: Episode 15: There's a Fly in My Soup)
- Real Kids: Y words
- Reginald Livingston Segul: Y poem
- I got a Reason to Read (EKA: Episode 81: Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash/Knuffle Bunny)
- Dr. Nitwhite: Yes/Yet
- The reason there's no information on the "Very Big, Very Loud, Very Metal" portion of the episode is that the only existing footage of the episode is a 10-minute, soundless clip of the first half.
- This is the second episode of the season to teach the letter Y. The first was Episode 81: Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash/Knuffle Bunny. However, that episode tought Y as a vowel, while this one tought it as a consonant.
Previous Episode: Episode 82: Sheep on a Ship/Mississippi Skip and his Pirate Ship
Next Episode: Episode 84: I'll Fix Anthony / Jamaica Louise James