"Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash/Knuffle Bunny" is the 81st episode of Between the Lions, and the first episode of Season 6.
Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash Edit
While doing the laundry, Cleo Lion reads the cubs a story about a woman who hangs up unusual things.
Knuffle Bunny Edit
Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash:
- Train Words: Fern, Fir, Bird, Shirt
- Ronan Tynan sings the "ir" sound in the word "shirt"
- I Got a Reason to Read
- Fred Says: Jerk
- The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Dirty Purple Shirt
- Balloon Words: Buddy, Muddy, Study, Sticky
- Fred Say (again): Sticky
- A word from Bruno Kirby: buddy (EKA: Episode 49: But, Mama, But...)
- Reginald Livingston Segul: Laundry
- Real Kids: Words That End With Y
- Monkey Cheerleaders: Laundry
- Gawain's Word: Kitty
- Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Muddy Bunny
- The second half of this episode is the second episode of the show to teach the "Y as a Vowel" concept. The first was Episode 15: There's a Fly in My Soup.