The creators of the Lions' favorite "Wheaty Meat Treatswhipped cream" ad are hired to make a commercial for the library. But they can't seem to get it right.
Barnaby B. Busterfield III: Speaking About Beaks
Dr. Nitwhite: news with ea
The Un-People: un-seated, re-seated
Color Pattern Words: seat, meat, eat, neat
A word from Vanessa Williams: neat
Gawain's Word: creak
Fred Says: ear, hear
Sky flipping Words: hear, near, nearly
Marmy's Poetry Corner: nearly
Barnaby B. Busterfield III (again): A beak to beak dancing treat
- Cleo: Do you care for some Wheaty Meat treats?
- Jeff Kidding: Ah! No, no... No thanks. See, I'm on a wheatless, meatless, treatless diet.
- Suits: We have no heads.
- Cleo: And here are your name tags
- Suit: Umm... They pay for the name tags, right?
- Jeff Kidding: Heh, budget people. What a sense of humor!
- Jeff Kidding: Jeff Kidding! Writer/Director/Producer of Jeff Kidding Productions.
- Cleo: I'm Cleo. Lion/Mother/Librarian!