After Leona receives the book "The Gingerbread Man" for her birthday, she becomes depressed when he gets eaten, and can't enjoy her birthday party.
- Replaced Letter Songs: cats, rats, bats (EKA: Episode 31: The Sad Dad)
- Letter Bugs: scat, cat, catch
- Fred Says: scratch
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: flabbergasted
- Get your mouth moving: short a
- Missing Letter: hands
- Poetry Corner: hands
- Larry the king of beasts live
- Dan Elias: There's nothing that you can do more valuable for kids than read to them every day.
- Lionel: Be a designated reader.
- Theo: (singing) Remember any time we love anyone is time well spent.
- Leona: (singing) Don't want to say goodbye to the Gingerbread Man / He was cute and smart and funny / He was my favorite part / It was a story that I loved with all my heart.
- Cleo: Now, now, Leona. Look. Don't you think it would be more fun to wait until the party starts? Then, you can open all of your presents at once. Uh, don't you think that would be more fun?
- Leona: Hmm, wait to open it, huh?
- Cleo, Leona, Lionel and Theo: Nah!
- Leona: Come on!
- Theo: Get him!
- Cleo: Oh, that's it! Oh, that's my huntress
- The Gingerbread Man appears while revealing the episode title at the beginning of the episode.
- A flashback of from the episode was seen in the Season 6 episode, Episode 89: The Coyote and the Rabbit/The Gingerbread Man between the episode 60 you can't catch me