Pigs Aplenty is the 2nd episode of Season 3 and 57th episode of Between the Lions.
Marmy throws a pig party in the library when Theo and Cleo leave her in charge of the cubs.
If you can read ick
Teatro with Hugo and Ines: kick the ball
Letter Bugs: kick, kit, sit, sip, skip,
Fun with Chicken Jane: Chicken Jane and the Skipping Hippo (EKA: Episode 34: Icarus's Wings)
Get your mouth moving: Short i
Little Wendy Tales: Dripping ice cream
Fred Says with Word Family: ig
Marmy's Poetry Corner: pig
Chalkboard: pig, ping, wing
Vowel Preview: The wings of Icarus
Construction: wing, ping, pin
India Arie: give
- Click: I have nothing to do with this!
- Cleo: Then why are you wearing a pig nose?
- Click: Uh....evolution?
- Cleo: We left for hours but came back faster.
- Theo: Shocked to see this pig disaster!
- Cleo: On the staircase!
- Theo: On the floor!!
- Both: Pigs aplenty, PIGS GALORE!!!
- Theo: Pigs in tutus, pigs in feathers! Pigs in pizzas, pigs on leathers!!
- Cleo: Pigs from England, pigs from France, pigs in just their UNDERPANTS?!
- Monkey: What? What? They're clean!
- Leona: Where have I heard this before?
- Lionel: (gasps in amazement) The book...! They know the book!
- Theo: (seemingly infuriated) We're so upset, we want to shout...!
- Cleo: You did all this.....(they take out a pair of pig noses themselves) AND LEFT US OUT?!?!?! (they laugh heartily as everyone in the entire library heaves a big sigh of relief and they all continue partying the day away)
- Click: (confused) You mean, you're NOT going to throw us out?
- Cleo and Theo: Oh, no.
- Lionel and Leona: Or make us clean up?
- Theo: Oh you're gonna clean this up...
- Cleo: After we have some PIG TIME FUN!!!! (everyone cheers and they all party on)