|Stop That Chicken||!|
|Season 2, Episode 55|
|Air date||May 4, 2001 (season finale)|
|Written by||Sarah Gurkee|
|Directed by||Ted May|
Episode 54: The Chess Mess
Episode 56: Hay Day
Chicken Jane flies out of her book into Colonial America, Sleeping beauty, and Cook A Lot Like Me By Molly Stewpot
If You Can Read Op
Fred And The Freds: Get Your Mouth Moving (EKA: Episode 47: The Spider and the Lie)
Replaced Word Song: ox, fox, lox (EKA: Episode 38: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
Fred Says: Robot
Sky Words: robot, rot, hot, not
Vowel Boot Camp: Not-Note (EKA: Episode 38: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
Gawain's Word: golf
- Click: Oh, dear. She flew into "Cook A Lot Like Me" by Molly Stewpot.
- Everyone: A chicken....in a cookbook?!
- This is the only time a Fun with Chicken Jane book opened without the theme song even this segment was featured in Bobby The Hopping Robot before this episode was aired.
- This is the last episode when Leona was voiced by Kathryn Mullen, and now she was voiced by Pam Arciero which is now her current voice.
- This is the last episode when Theo was voiced by Peter Linz until the first episode of the fifth season to make it his current voice after being voiced by Tim Lagasse in seasons 3 and 4.