Stop that chicken! is the 55th Episode of Between the Lions.
|Stop That Chicken||!|
|Season 2, Episode 25|
|Air date||May 4, 2001 (season finale)|
|Written by||Sarah Durkee|
|Directed by||Ted May|
Episode 54: The Chess Mess
Episode 56: Hay Day
Chicken Jane flies out of her book into Colonial America, Sleeping beauty, and Cook A Lot Like Me By Molly Stewpot
- If You Can Read: op
- Arty Smartypants: hop, hopping, hopped, hopper, grasshopper (EKA: Episode 38: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
- The Monkey Pop Up Theatre: Heads And Shoulders Throbbing (EKA: Episode 38: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: hot/not
- Fred Newman sings "Get Your Mouth Movin'" (EKA: Episode 47: The Spider and the Lie)
- Replaced Words Song: ox, fox, lox (EKA: Episode 38: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
- Fred Says: robot
- Sky Words: robot, rot, hot, not
- Vowel Boot Camp: not/note (EKA: Episode 38: Bobby The Hopping Robot)
- Gawain's Word: golf
- Heath the Thesaurus sings Ten Little Words (EKA: Episode 53: Good Night, Knight!)
- Click: Oh, dear. She flew into "Cook A Lot Like Me" by Molly Stewpot.
- Everyone: A chicken....in a cookbook?!
- This is the only time a Fun with Chicken Jane book opened without the theme song even this segment was featured in Bobby The Hopping Robot before this episode was aired.