|Good Night, Knight!|
|Season 2, Episode 53|
|Air date||May 2, 2001|
Episode 52: Tweet! Tweet!
Episode 54: The Chess Mess
Tim Lagasse and another puppeteer in the theater put on a show with tin knights, before the show starts, the lion family looks at models of the puppets, then Leona accidentally knocks one over, and the puppeteer has to fix it before the show starts, and Leona has a tantrum about it.
- Fred Says: lighthouse
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: Delightful
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: nightingale
- Gawain's Word: night
- 14 Karat Soul: I, I
- Word Machine: knight, right, ride
- The Lone Rearranger rewrites again: Cowboys Must Ride Horses Into The Corral (EKA: Episode 47: The Spider and the Lie)
- Construction: ride, tide, time
- Information Hen tells time (EKA: Episode 47: The Spider and the Lie)
- Fred Says (again): smile (EKA: Episode 47: The Spider and the Lie)