Lionel is excited that theres a new Cliff Hanger book. But when it comes he's shocked that it's the last one. So Click transports him and Leona into the beach he's on. Cliff's happy because he's not on the cliff. So Lionel asks him if can go back on the cliff. But Cliff says he can't because his author Livingston Dangerously wrote him there. But Cliff said to talk to Dangerously about writing more books. So Click transports the 2 cubs back to the Library. Lionel asks Dangerously to write more books. But Dangerously ran out of ideas but made Cliff go back on the Cliff anyway.
Fred Says: fast, faster, fastest
What's Your Name: short a
Sea Words: whale, tale, tack
Tiger Words: stack
Sam Spud: Masher in the Neighborhood
B.B. King of the Beasts sings "It's Over Now!"
- Lionel: He did it! He's back on the cliff. Ya'ay!
- Chorus: Pen holder, holding lots of pens / And that's why it's called pen holder!
- Cleo: Stop, please! I can't take it!
- Chorus: Click the Mouse is a mouse that clicks / And that's why she's called...
- Click: (bored) Yes, thank you, very much.
- Theo: Yeah yeah! Why don't you guys take five, huh?
- Cleo: Or 25, huh?
- Cliff Hanger: Yes, that's right. Cliff Hanger, hanging on a beach. And that's why I'm called... Never mind.
- Busterfield: Alone at last! There's a method in my madness.
- Chorus: Black stapler, staples and it's black! And that's why it's called black stapler!
- Cleo: Super!
- Theo: Really great
- Leona: I love happy endings.
- Lionel: Happy? What's to be happy about? It was the last Cliff Hanger. The last.
- Chorus: Cliff Hanger living on the beach, and that's why he's called... oh phooey!
- Lionel: The last Cliff Hanger. No. It can't be. The last?
- The Vowelles microphone dissapears when they appear in one scene.
- Akira Takayama played Livingston Dangerously.
- The music that plays during the Sea Words segment in this episode sounds the same from Shooting Stars.