only trying to save him from drinking water poisoned by a snake. When the story makes Leona really sad, though, she tries to hide the book!
- Colored Patterns: sing, sit, it
- A word from Walter Bobbie: it
- Heath the Thesaurus sings "Ten Small Words" (EKA: Episode 15: There's a Fly in My Soup)
- Space Words: sing, sight, night
- The Monkey Pop Up Theatre: "There is no need to light a night light" (EKA: Episode 05: Shooting Stars)
- Sky Words: night, nick, tick, tickle
- The Sky Words segment has the same music from Episode 21: Sausage Nose, and it has the same sky background with the same color of the words which is light blue instead of yellow like in Episode 22: Red Hat, Green Hat.