|Season 1, Episode 17|
|Written by||Joe Fallon|
The Popcorn Popper
Hug, Hug, Hug!
- The Selfish Giant by Trish Tishman
- A Very Squishy Fish by Kishma Kishburn
- Miss Gish's Wishes by Misha Fisher
- Cliff Hanger and the Fish and the Eagle by Livingston Dangerously
Barnaby B. Busterfield III: Buster is/is not ticklish
What's your name?: short I (EKA: Episode 14: Lionel's Great Escape Trick)
Fred Says: fish
Sea Words: fish, fix, six, fix, fish
A word from Stephon Marbury: spin
Robots: in, win, wig, jig
Seesaw: trick, tick, wick, wish, sh
Barnaby B. Busterfield III: Buster is/ is not ticklish part 2
- Cleo: Patience, Lionel.
- Lionel: Ohhhhh!
- Theo: [gasps as he spots Cliff Hanger and the Fish and the Water] AHA!
- Lionel: AHA!
- Cleo: Aha.
- Theo: [sarcastically] Could this be the book you've been waiting for, Lionel, as if I didn't know?
- Walter: [holding a jackhammer] This is the way you tickle a stone statue.
- Busterfield: [laughing histaralicy as the world not gets removed]
- Clay: Buster is ticklish!
- Theo: Time for dinner, son.
- Lionel: Oh, no, no, no. No time for dinner.
- Cleo: Oh, it's always time for dinner.
- Lionel: Cliff Hanger's just a made-up story. A real eagle's not going to think you're a real fish.
- Leona: Yes he is, yes he is, and he's going to come out of this book and pick me up and I'm going to fly. You'll see.
- Announcer: Buster is not ticklish.
- Busterfield: Ah, accuracy in the media. You saw it here first.
- Lionel: (reading 'Cliff Hanger' story) Suddenly, Cliff sees an eagle, flying high above the cliff.
- Leona: I'm an eagle! I'm an eagle!
- Lionel: (clears throat)
- Leona: Sorry.