Lionel and Leona see Babs Caplan write a story.
Fred Says: nap
Arty Smartypants: lap, clap, flap, flapjack
Seesaw: flap, lap, clap
The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: thunderclap
Short Song: clam, swam, dam (EKA: Episode 10: Lionel's Antlers)
Sea Words: clam, cram, crash
Gawain's Word: crash
Sam Spud: Sam/Same
Dr. Beatrice Berry: cap
Silent E: cap/cape
Fred Says (again): scrape
Bookmarks: ape, cape, cape, cap, sap, sad
The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer (again): sad/glad
- Busterfield: Take this cap off me. Ah, never mind. I look gorgeous.
- Announcer Bunny: And now, Walter and Clay Pigeon trap a cap!
- Busterfield: What?!
- Clay: Buster, you'd look better in a cap.
- Walter: So we're gonna get you one.
- Leona: Well, I loved the monkeys. (chatters like a monkey)
- Babs: That's very nice, but a story's got to be more than chattering monkeys, at least until it's made into a movie.
- Pelican: Is that (sighs with delight) Babs Caplan, the author?
- Click: Affirmative. That is Babs Caplan.
- Pelican: Oh. Do you think she'd mind if I watched her write with my beak resting on her shoulder, just for an hour or two?
- Click: Yes. She posted a 'do not disturb' sign on my hard drive.
- This is the second episode that involves a character writing a story.
- This is the first appearance of Babs Caplan.