Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy? is the ninth episode of Season 1 Between the Lions.
|Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?|
|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Written by||Belinda Ward|
|Directed by||Lisa Simon|
Episode 08: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Episode 10: Lionel's Antlers
Fred Says: buzz
Sky Words: buzz, fuzz
Stage Words: fuzzy, wuzzy, w
The Un-People: unbuttoned/rebuttoned
Denice Graves: sun
The Great Smartini: muddy bunny
Seesaw: pup, puck, duck
Chicken Jane and the Big Flying Duck
Stage Words: fuzz, buzz, bug, hug
Gawain's Word; hug
What's Cooking with Theo And Cleo: hugged and rubbed mutton in a buttered tub
What's Your Name?: short U
- Fuzzy: Fuzzy co-starred in a Cliff Hanger book.
- Lionel: No way.
- Fuzzy: Way! In fact, Fuzzy just so happens to have a copy of that book right here.
- Lionel: Oh yeah. No fuzziness. No wuzziness.
- Busterfield: Fuzzy Wuzzy? I love Fuzzy Wuzzy!
- Walter and Clay: You?! No!
- Busterfield: Oh, yes. I've loved Fuzzy Wuzzy ever since I was a lad and I read those immortal lines-- 'Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.'
- Leona: I promise, Lionel, I won't tell any of your friends you're reading The Fuzzy Wuzzy Book to me.
- Library Patrons and Staff: Awww!
- Lionel: It's a baby book. I'm too old for that.
- Fuzzy: Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, Wuzzy?
- Lionel: I can't take anymore of this Fuzzy Wuzzy
- Fuzzy: Ok, Ok
- Lionel: Greatly yours, Fuzzy Wuzzy
- Tim Lagasse's voice takes over as the announcer of The Vowelles segment.
- This is the only episode to have an intro for W Trouble.
- Cliff Hanger segment, Cliff Hanger and the Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear was featured in this episode even though it was first seen in the previous episode.
- In this episode, however, Lionel reads the story out loud.
- This is the only episode to have a female announcer for the Denice Graves segment.
- The sky words segment as the same music on Touching the Moon but with 3 different colors and lettering for the words.