Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy? is the ninth episode of Season 1 Between the Lions.
|Fuzzy Wuzzy, Wuzzy?|
|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Written by||Belinda Ward|
|Directed by||Lisa Simon|
Episode 08: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Episode 10: Lionel's Antlers
Fred Says: fuzz
Short song: bug, tug, glug
Sky Words: bug, buzz, fuzz
Stage Words: fuzzy, wuzzy, w
The Un-People: buttoned/rebuttoned
Denice Graves: sun (different voiceover intro)
The Great Smartini: muddy bunny
Seesaw: pup, puck, duck
Chicken Jane and the Big Flying Duck (different narration intro)
Stage Words (again): fuzz, buzz, bug, hug
Gawain's Word; hug
What's Cooking with Theo And Cleo: hugged and rubbed mutton in a buttered tub (with intro)
What's Your Name?: short U
The Adventures of Cliff Hanger: Cliff Hanger and the Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear and the Big Wig (EKA: Episode 08: The Boy Who Cried Wolf (during the final scene)
- Tim Lagasse's voice takes over as the announcer of The Vowelles segment.
- This is the only episode to have an intro for W Trouble.
- Cliff Hanger segment, Cliff Hanger and the Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear was featured in this episode even though it was first seen in the previous episode. In this episode, however, Lionel reads the story out loud.
- This is the only episode to have a female announcer for the Denice Graves segment.
- The sky words segment as the same music on Touching the Moon but with 3 different colors and lettering for the words.