|Little Big Mouse|
|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air date||April 5, 2000|
|Written by|| Joe Fallon
Episode 02: The Lost Rock
Episode 04: Farmer Ken's Puzzle
"Little Big Mouse" is Episode 3 of Between the Lions.
The lions read "The Lion and the Mouse". After reading half of the story, Cleo hosts a question with the lion why the little brown mouse slipped through his fingers and if she would help him on Between The Covers (BTC) As they read the rest of the story, and during the rest of the story she helps him out of the net.
- The Vowelles: hit
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: It is coming
- Sky Words: it, lit, lip, rip, trip
- Tiger Words: trip
- Sky Words: trip, rip, zip
- The Un-People: unzipped,rezipped
- Stage Words: zip, tip, tick, tickle
- Gawain's Word: tickle
- What's Cooking?: Tickled and Pickled Ribs
- Denice Graves: sit
- Stage Words: it, sit, sick, tick, tickle
- Fred Says: tickle
- Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: Intelligent
- Centipedes: in, fin, fine, line
- "Silent E"