The Lost Rock is the second episode of Between the Lions.
|The Lost Rock|
|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||April 4, 2000|
|Written by|| Joe Fallon
|Directed by||Lisa Simon|
Episode 01: Pecos Bill cleans up the West
Episode 03: Little Big Mouse
- The Vowelles: sock
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: sock music
- The Un-People: unlocked/relocked
- Fred Says: clock
- Replacing Sky Words: clock, lock, mock, mom
- Dr. Nitwhite and Watson: mop, pop, wow
- What's Your Name? (short O)
- Rocket Doodle Doo
- Information Hen talks about coming to the library
- Dr. Bertice Berry: tooth
- Tiger Words: tooth
- Sam Spud: Cool as a Cucumber
- Fonix sings Double O oo
- Space Words: oo, hoot, root, rot, rock, rocket
- Fred Says (again): rocket
- Replacing Sky Words (again): rocket, rock, sock, stock, stop
- The Word Doctor with Dr. Ruth Wordheimer: stop/hop
- The Great Smartini: popping popcorn
- Barnaby B. Busterfield III: clock music
- This is the first episode in which Martha Reader wasn't shown with The Vowelles.
- This is the first episode that does not involve a storybook being read.
- This is the first episode in which Barnaby B. Busterfield III was shown without Walter and Clay.